There are a variety of co-curricular activities on offer for students at St Justin's. All students are encouraged to participate in some of the co-curricular programs available. These programs develop students’ confidence, talents and sense of responsibility.
Some of the opportunities available at St Justin's may include:
- Diocesan Sports Gala Days in soccer, cricket, netball, basketball, rugby league and touch football
- Opportunities to represent at Diocesan, MacKillop and State levels in a range of sports, including swimming, athletics and cross country
- Maker Space
- Public Speaking
- Art Competitions – including the Christmas Story Art Competition
- Environment Club – learn more here about our school's engagement with environmental education, action, stewardship and sustainability
- SPLICED Program – S.P.L.I.C.E.D (Stretching Potential through Learning in Interactive Challenging Environments) is an enrichment program that the Diocese of Wollongong offers. Students have to be nominated by their classroom teacher and develop and present a short proposal to the SPLICED facilitating teacher.
- Opportunities to organise and participate in social justice initiatives, raising funds and awareness for a range of causes